DMCA and Disclaimer
Subtitulamos.tv (the Website) is a website of voluntary participation which doesn't profit from the contents it offers to the public. Subtitulamos.tv does not run ads nor provides users with additional perks in exchange for currency.
Furthermore, Subtitulamos.tv will respond to specific notices of copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereinafter "DMCA").
If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works have been allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific location on the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Subtitulamos.tv to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Subtitulamos.tv to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, fax number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. You recognize that if you fail to comply with the requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be processed. Notices of infringement may be emailed to: [email protected]